Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
SUPER BRIGHT: The 55W foglight bulb emits Yellow White light with 4300K color temperature.
VERSATILE: These bulbs can be used for car or motorcycle based on the model of foglight.Always replace in pairs to ensure a symmetric light beam from both bulbs on the road.
DURABLE: The bulb adopts special filament to make it more durable.
EASY INSTALLATION: Simply insert and replace original headlight bulbs. Careful hot if the bulbs were lit.
Proprietary filament design to increase performance and ensure durability;More downroad performance than basic bulbs
Color : 880
HaloPro - Halogen Professional !
Ultra series: HaloPro Ultra Bright Halogen is Brighter than HaloPro Basic & High Performance Bulb, DOT Compliant, Much Brighter than Stock Halogen, Longer Lifespan, More Stable!
* Longer lifetime - with 20000 hours life expectancy.
* Brighter - Stock bulbs are dimmer, ours are brighter, which creates better visibility and brightness.
* Stable: Manufactured in approved facilities for durability and quality.
* Application:Fog Driving Light
(please make sure this is the correct application type of bulb before purchase)
This light bulb is a replacement for your vehicle's fog lights.
The 880 is a single filament bulb with a PG13 base same as 884, 885, 892, 893, 899, they just use different wattage, uses as fog light bulbs
* Brand: HaloPro
* Bulb Type: Ultra Bright Halogen
* Light colour:4000k yellow
* Socket Type:880
* Voltage: 12V
* Power: 27W
* Package Included: 2pcs x HaloPro Ultra Bright Halogen Bulb
- Take bulbs out along with socket.
- Check to make sure new bulbs have identical shape and prongs as stock bulbs.
- Put in new bulbs into socket carefully, make sure the prongs are matching with insertion holes.
- Put installed new bulbs along with socket back into your lights.
- Please do NOT touch the glass surface of the bulbs with any skin, the grease may shorten the life the bulbs.
- NOTE:These are gas filled halogen bulbs, please do NOT mistake these as HIDs.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION