Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Car Type: Passenger
Load Range: SL
Size : 245/40R19
Pirelli Cinturato P7
The Pirelli Cinturato P7 is a touring summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. Excellent summer weather traction and hydroplaning resistance are the result of the hybrid tire compound and tread design. The shoulder and center tread blocks improve the cornering ability along with the steering responsiveness and driving stability by maintaining road contact. The optimized pitch variation decreases the road noise by negating the sound waves generated when the tire is in motion. The Cinturato P7s special compound also enhances the length of the tread life by preventing irregular wear.
- Summer Tire The tread pattern and hybrid tire compound improve the wet and dry weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning The four wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water from below the tire footprint.
- Handling The robust external area and the compact central tread block improve the steering and stability.
- Cornering Ability The special tread pattern also enhances the cornering and maneuvering ability and power.
- Quiet Tire The optimized pitch variation lowers the road noise heard in the vehicles cabin by negating the soundwaves.
- Longer Tread Life The hybrid tread compound promotes even wear across the tread area, preventing premature wearing out.